Writing your paper
- Language: English
- Word processor: Microsoft Word 2007 or Latex
- Paper template: Do not change font or font-size or leading (line spacing). Keep the size of the page to A4 (21 cm x 29.70 cm)
- Author’s identification: include affiliations of all authors, and full address including e-mail of the corresponding author.
- Length: Maximum 8 pages (including figures) . DO NOT number your pages
- Special characters: when inserting special characters in text use Insert Symbol (avoid code-numbers for the symbols).
Paper templates and instructions
Please use the Springer's guidelines and technical instructions for submitting your papersand more specifically
- LNCS author guidelines
- LCNS Copyright form
- LNCS Proceedings - Office 2007 Word template
- LNCS Proceedings - LaTeX2e template
Submitting your paper
Now, before submission, make sure that the paper is under PDF format ( up to 8 pages )
The submission process
- Log in to the submission system HERE when you have prepared your paper - enter your email address and the password to be registered in the system and recognize if you want to return on your submission.
- You will be taken to a screen from which the submission process starts. Please read the instructions on this screen carefully.
- Submitting a paper is a multi-step process. Each step asks several questions. Some questions are marked “required” and you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered. If you have to stop part way through the process your submission will be held in temporary storage until you return later and complete all the questions. When you log in again you can click on your incomplete paper and resume submission.
For any further special requests in general, please contact the organizers